Carrots are one of the top healthy foods. They also have lots of health benefits. They help with weight-loss, reduce cholesterol levels and improve eye sight.
Benefits of Carrot juice
- Increased Metabolism. Carrot juice is low in calories and increases bile secretion. Bile breaks down fat and helps increase metabolic rate.
- Builds and Helps Immune System. Carrots contain antioxidants, that help in boosting the immune system, fights against flu and diseases.
- Aids during Pregnancy. Carrots contain a healthy dose of calcium, potassium, magnesium, and vitamin A. Calcium aids the growth of strong bones and also helps prevent birth defects.
- Improved Eye Sight. There is a saying that bunnies never need to wear glasses. Carrot juice is a good source of Vitamin A. Vitamin A helps protect the surface of the eye. Drinking carrot juice can ward off various eye disorders, such as cataracts, and blindness. Carrots also contain antioxidants that protects the eye from damaging light.
- Lowers blood Sugar. Carrots contain pectin which is a soluble fiber. Soluble fibers lower blood sugar levels by slowing down your digestion of sugar and starch.
Carrots are a wonderful addition to go with a healthy diet,weight loss and a great source of vitamins and minerals.