7 tips to Surviving hot weather.
Surviving hot weather seems to be the order of the day these days in Port Harcourt. The ozone layer over Port Harcourt seems to have disappeared. These are 7 tips to help you cool down.
- Have a cold shower. You cant be in PortHarcourt this period and have a bath with hot water, except your body has a central cooling system we don’t know about. In that case please hook the rest of us up.
- Wear light, loose fitting clothing.
- Drink plenty of water, avoid excess alcohol
- Keep rooms cool by using shades or light curtains and keep the closed. Metallic blinds can make rooms hotter.
- When going out use sunscreen,invest in Sunshades and a portable umbrella.
- Do not leave kids alone unattended in a locked car.They can suffocate.
- Use body sprays. Please pity our noses invest in a strong perfume and very strong deodorant.
Bonus tip. Shower anytime and every time you can.