5 easy ways to take care of your skin. Skin care is very important especially with unpredictable weather. These tips can be used for every skin type.
- Wash your Face morning and night. This is to ensure there is no pile up of dirt and bacteria. Not doing this can clog up pores, make skin oilier, and even cause a lot of acne.
- Exfoliate your skin. Use gentle but very effective body scrubs. Your local supermarket’s should have a wide range of choices.
- Drink a lot water. Water helps flush out toxins from the body. It also hydrates and replenishes the skin giving it an awesome glow. Drink water and more water.
- Increase your fruit intake. Fruits contain antioxidants that help protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Fruits high in Vitamin C, Vitamin E and healthy fats. Oranges, Paw-paw, Strawberries and avocados.
- Get rested. Sleep and rest helps with skin and tissue rejuvenation. During Sleep the body’s hydration re balances. The Skin is able to recover moisture, while excess water is removed.